Is your business performing as well as you hoped it would when you began?
21st Century Tactics is a collection of 15 proven step-by-step business principles, strategies and ideas that will put your business in the fast lane, even if you think you have heard it all before.
This book will change the way you look at your business, show you how to make more money, and will demonstrate how some of the old ways of doing business are the exact opposite of what you should be doing.
You will be able to increase your turnover, get more money from your existing customers and take your business to a new level giving you the income and freedom that you envisioned when you first began your small business and the freedom to enjoy it.
“Full of useful small business strategies and ideas; this is a great resource for the small business owner. One of the most concise and useful business development books I have read. “ – Martin H – Scotland
A New Way of Thinking…
Within these pages you will find:
- A step by step approach to creating a short term business plan that will focus you on what really matters
- The #1 technique used by all super successful businesses that cannot fail to move your business forward to the place you want it to be
- How to design and build your own personal gold mine that gives you money on demand providing you with instant cash flow when needed
- The proven psychological tactic that literally forces your customers to spend more money with you
- How to exploit your competitors generating a flood of new customers and leads eager for your product or service
- The ‘No Brainer’ Formula for creating offers that people are compelled to buy giving you yet more income
Who Should Read This?
- The established small business owner stuck in a rut
- New start up business owners that want to get into the fast lane quickly
- Those looking for new business ideas to boost their profits and make more money
- People looking to understand 21st century business marketing techniques
About The Author
A serial entrepreneur, Glyn Williams has operated and worked within two radio stations, sold home improvements and utilities door to door ran a mail order business, been a manufacturing engineer, a database technician, a communications manager, a management consultant and has worked at both ends of the business spectrum.
In self-employment he has been a one man income generator and in corporate business has operated within the top levels of a global corporation. His knowledge of sales and marketing techniques are reknowned and he is a respected source of information for many small business owners
“Some fresh approaches here delivered in Glyn’s usual ‘straight to the point’ style. There are systematic actions to take and good solid advice. I particularly liked the section on ‘self sabotage’ and the examples given. Often as we are entrenched in our business we forget to look from another viewpoint and that was really helpful to me”
James P – London
Take a ‘Look Inside’
Read a portion of the book by clicking the cover image at the top left of this page and then get ready to boost your business by purchasing the book and taking action.